@properties' Acquisition of Christie's International Real Estate – Global Legal Chronicle - Global Legal Chronicle
- U.S. Weighs New Rules for All-Cash Real-Estate Deals The Wall Street Journal
- Biden administration to target money laundering in US real estate market Financial Times
- Biden Eyes Tighter Rules for Shell-Company Real Estate Purchases Bloomberg
- Biden targets all-cash real estate deals in anti-corruption drive NewsNation Now
- Treasury Wants More Oversight Of All-Cash Real Estate Deals news9.com KWTV
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Demand for luxury home purchases has not dwindled even as the pandemic’s volatile nature continues to pose challenges in real estate. According to a 2022 State of Luxury Real Estate (SOLRE) report, authored by Luxury Portfolio International® (PLI), home prices in the segment are expected to continue increasing as supply struggles to meet high demand.
There is no question that REALTORS® have a passion for giving back, and that generous spirit was never more evident than in the hours following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on our nation. Our world as we knew it was shaken to its core and REALTORS® jumped into action to create the REALTORS® Relief Foundation (RRF), raising $8.4 million from REALTORS® and others, vowing that no American should be at risk of losing their home because of the loss of a breadwinner in a terrorist attack on American soil.
Brian Buffini, founder and chairman of Buffini & Company, will continue to navigate what the future holds for real estate, and what agents need to do to succeed, in his annual “Bold Predictions” market outlook, on Mon., Dec. 13, 2021 at 1 p.m. (ET)/10 a.m. (PT).